Forum
  English      United Kingdom    
EN    DE
Travel by train in the UNITED KINGDOM (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales). Train ticket, Interrail and Britrail information. Rail travel routes in the United Kingdom.

Mallaig-Armadale-Kyle Lochalsh

by gonmarq » 12 Jul 2010 - 21:45

Hi travelers,

Do you know anything about the conections between Armadale to Kyle Lochalsh by bus? I'm thinking to catch a train from glasgow to mallaig, and then a ferry to Armadale. But i'm not sure about bus to Kyle Lochalsh from Armadale... It's an interesting route, or too confuse??!!

Bye,

Gonçalo
gonmarq
standard

Eurail
Eurail
Eurail. Buy your official Eurail Pass here. FREE shipping possible!
PLUS
Buy your official Eurail pass (click here right before you order!) via our partner link to eurail.com. You get FREE shipping, the official Eurail pass and your free PLUS-profile on railcc for extensive support for your Eurail trip.
railcc is official partner of eurail.com

by Flo » 17 Jul 2010 - 22:02

Hi Goncalo!

This should provide you with all needed bus schedules in that area - to get from Armadale to Kyle. :) :arrow: www.stagecoachbus.com/GetUpload.ashx?Id=5119

I'd say deifinitely go to Mallaig, it's supposed to be one fascinating route! And certainly Skye and the route back from Kyle to Inverness are great to! :)

Flo 8)
Flo
administrator

by gonmarq » 19 Jul 2010 - 14:52

Thanks a lot for your help! It will be very usefull, and for sure i will go there!

Really thanks flo :D

Gonçalo
gonmarq
standard

by SiDUDe » 19 Jul 2010 - 23:05

The route north from Glasgow to Fort William and Mullaig is absoloutley stunning, definately one of the best in Europe
SiDUDe
special user

Return to United Kingdom