Forum
  English      Romania    
EN    DE
Travel by train in ROMANIA. Train ticket, Interrail and Eurail information. Rail travel routes in Romania.

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby Arariel » 18 Jun 2011 - 21:21

Hell everybody,

I am trying to find a website where I could buy online a rail ticket from BUCHAREST-CHISINAU, in addition getting all additional information on the route. Does somebody know such a website?
Please help!
Arariel

Eurail
Eurail
Buy here!

Bucharest-CHISINAU

Postby flow » 20 Jun 2011 - 15:00

Hi!

There is a direct train:

Train 402
Bucuresti Nord 1910 - 0810 Chisinau

It should cost 22€ one way bought in Romania plus reservation for the sleeper (3€ or 5,3€ depending on category - according to CFR). I dont think you can buy the ticket online - better do it directly in Romania. :)

Flo 8)
flow
administrator

Bucharest-CHISINAU

Postby Arariel » 22 Jun 2011 - 00:23

Hey Flo!
Thanks for the advice! Nevertheless, is it possible to buy a ticket some hours before the departure or you have to do it days in advance?
Arariel

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby nltrainer » 26 Jul 2011 - 14:23

as in about this whole world-on about any line, there are busy and not so busy days. NOOne will ever be able to give a full answer on that.
But if you find that train is full (wich as such is rare, but can happen)-there are scores of 2nd hand and older buses doing the same run-much quikcer, much less comfy and for prices like 15-20€ (note that MOL is out of any IR-area so you always have to pay the extremely low fares in that country)
OR: take nightrain to IASI-still in ROM, get out next morning, open eyes, find some brekkie, and then find the minibus to CHis-many/day-drivers will solicit custom on station. Or-even cheaper-citybus to Border (nicolina)< cross over, then find (have MOLD lei=other as ROM lei ready) a local bus to Chjis-ev 15/20 mins.
nltrainer
standard

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby dioprea » 21 Jan 2015 - 11:58

Arariel wrote:Hell everybody,

I am trying to find a website where I could buy online a rail ticket from BUCHAREST-CHISINAU, in addition getting all additional information on the route. Does somebody know such a website?
Please help!

Thank you Peter, our host!

I received your reply and I found this older message related to my question. I shall check again railcc page on CFR, with the live hope I shall find the connection Bucharest-Chisinau and a useful link for purchasing tickets.

All the best,

Dan
dioprea
standard

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby flow » 21 Jan 2015 - 13:38

Hej Dan,

you can simply buy the ticket at a station, for instance at Gara de Nord in Bucuresti. As far as I know you cant buy it online.

Flo 8)
flow
administrator

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby krasmussen » 04 Apr 2015 - 11:38

According to Mark on seat61 (news from March) this service will cut down to only run every second day.

Does anyone here knows if it will be odd or even days? I am planing of using this service in July, and in order to book other services it would be nice to know which days it runs....
krasmussen
standard

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby flow » 04 Apr 2015 - 11:44

Bucharest - Chisinau: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Chisinau - Bucharest: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
flow
administrator

Return to Romania