Forum
  English      Romania    

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby Arariel » 18 Jun 2011 - 21:21

Hell everybody,

I am trying to find a website where I could buy online a rail ticket from BUCHAREST-CHISINAU, in addition getting all additional information on the route. Does somebody know such a website?
Please help!
Arariel

Eurail
Eurail
Buy here!

Bucharest-CHISINAU

Postby flow » 20 Jun 2011 - 15:00

Hi!

There is a direct train:

Train 402
Bucuresti Nord 1910 - 0810 Chisinau

It should cost 22€ one way bought in Romania plus reservation for the sleeper (3€ or 5,3€ depending on category - according to CFR). I dont think you can buy the ticket online - better do it directly in Romania. :)

Flo 8)
flow
administrator

Bucharest-CHISINAU

Postby Arariel » 22 Jun 2011 - 00:23

Hey Flo!
Thanks for the advice! Nevertheless, is it possible to buy a ticket some hours before the departure or you have to do it days in advance?
Arariel

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby nltrainer » 26 Jul 2011 - 14:23

as in about this whole world-on about any line, there are busy and not so busy days. NOOne will ever be able to give a full answer on that.
But if you find that train is full (wich as such is rare, but can happen)-there are scores of 2nd hand and older buses doing the same run-much quikcer, much less comfy and for prices like 15-20€ (note that MOL is out of any IR-area so you always have to pay the extremely low fares in that country)
OR: take nightrain to IASI-still in ROM, get out next morning, open eyes, find some brekkie, and then find the minibus to CHis-many/day-drivers will solicit custom on station. Or-even cheaper-citybus to Border (nicolina)< cross over, then find (have MOLD lei=other as ROM lei ready) a local bus to Chjis-ev 15/20 mins.
nltrainer
standard

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby dioprea » 21 Jan 2015 - 11:58

Arariel wrote:Hell everybody,

I am trying to find a website where I could buy online a rail ticket from BUCHAREST-CHISINAU, in addition getting all additional information on the route. Does somebody know such a website?
Please help!

Thank you Peter, our host!

I received your reply and I found this older message related to my question. I shall check again railcc page on CFR, with the live hope I shall find the connection Bucharest-Chisinau and a useful link for purchasing tickets.

All the best,

Dan
dioprea
standard

Bucharest - CHISINAU

Postby flow » 21 Jan 2015 - 13:38

Hej Dan,

you can simply buy the ticket at a station, for instance at Gara de Nord in Bucuresti. As far as I know you cant buy it online.

Flo 8)
flow
administrator

Return to Romania